Monday, June 7, 2010

I hate luv stories mp3 online|listen I hate luv stories hindi songs songs online |download i hate luv stories mp3




I Hate Love Storys is a forthcoming film starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles. The film is a romantic comedy directed by debutante Punit Malhotra and produced under Karan Johar's Dharma Production. I Hate Luv Stories is scheduled for release on 2nd July, 2010.
I Hate Luv Storys songs are composed by Vishal-Sekhar
Free Direct MP3 Links! To download I Hate Love Stories Songs
Right click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
.::TRACK LIST::.


Bahara - Shreya Ghosal
Bin Tere - Sunidhi Chauhan & Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan
I hate Luv Storys - Vishal Dadlani
Jab Mila Tu - Vishal Dadlani
Sadka Hua - Suraj Jagan & Mahalakshmi Iyer
Bahara - Chill Version - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Bin Tere - Remix - Sunidhi Chauhan & Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan
Bin Tere - Reprise - Shekhar Rajviani

0 comments:

Post a Comment